Please join us as we begin a NEW Discussion of the Gospel of Luke in September.
We will read aloud from Luke, share our responses with the group, and discuss application to our community following a guided study (Kerygma Program - http://www.kerygma.com/ ).
Our meetings are twice per month on Tuesday evenings. Interested in joining the discussions? Do you wish to know more about the discussion group? By Monday August 11, please contact Ken Bencala.
Good News for All: the Gospel of Luke
Luke's Gospel is uniquely inclusive, involving all people. The Good News is for the outcast and the establishment, for the religious and those searching. Luke speaks to women, to men, to the strong and healthy, to the weak and dispossessed. Its relevance today inspires faith, spirituality and action.
- Getting Started With Luke
- God's Covenant Kept: Annunciations and Births
- Preparations for Ministry
- Jesus Inaugurates the Kingdom of God
- Ministry in Galilee Continues
- Ministry in Galilee: Teaching
- The Journey to Jerusalem Begins
- Warnings on the Journey
- Life in the Kingdom of God
- The Journey to Jerusalem Concludes
- Jesus' Ministry in Jerusalem
- The Passion Narrative (1)
- The Passion Narrative (2)
- The Resurrection